Thursday 9 June 2016

manusia

manusia hanya thu menilai dari pandangan luaran shaja...mungkin kita yang terlalu show off...atau pon sebaliknyaaa..menilai sesuatu tanpa mngetahui kebenaran itu kadangkala menyakitkan hati...why??why people easily make a judgement...without know the reality of my life...why people keep bothering everything i do...i'm not an actor,,,i just want to be happy....continue my life without any problem..peoples often make mistakes... so do i....n now i challenge my self to go through my life without any mistakes..

everything i do i need to concern people around....should i????they ignore when i got a problem...even a small problem..n now they care more about me...WTF...just too annoying....why people just keep negative....only a picture that i upload in instgram..more judgement actually..who they are??they don now what going on actually between me and daus....as a frens they should give me some strength...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment